Downtown Salmon Arm
Hot Chocolate Tasting Trail
NEW TICKETS RELEASED, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
1st Annual Hot Chocolate Tasting Trail
Who will be the reigning 2023 Downtown Salmon Arm Hot Chocolate Champion???
HOW IT WORKS
1. Purchase your Hot Chocolate Tasting Trail Ticket. You can do this at the Downtown Salmon Arm Farmer’s Market on Feb. 04 and Feb. 18, from 10 am – 1 pm OR you can click the button below to purchase online.
2. Take your Tasting Ticket to each participating location and receive a TASTE-SIZE HOT CHOCOLATE (4oz) and a stamp on your Tasting Ticket.
3. Redeem your Tasting Ticket Coupon for 1 FULL-SIZED HOT CHOCOLATE before February 28, 2023. Your Tasting Ticket Coupon is the smaller side of the Tasting Ticket, the side that does not have the stamps!
4. Taste them all and pick your favorite! Submit your Vote by taking your Tasting Ticket Stub to The Winter Fun Fest** and dropping it in the draw bin by February 19, 1 pm! Your Ticket Stub is the large side of the Tasting Ticket, the side that has the stamps on it! By submitting your vote you are also entered to win $50 Downtown Dollars and a full-sized hot chocolate at all participating locations.
** Winter Fun Fest is located on the Salmon Arm Fair Grounds – 481 5 Ave SW, Salmon Arm, BCPurchase Hot Chocolate Trail Tasting Ticket $10 Purchase SPIRITED Hot Chocolate Trail Tasting Ticket $15
- Anvil Coffee Collective – 310A Ross St. NE. Monday – Saturday, 8 am – 4 pm
- Ecotreats Café – 190 Trans Canada Hwy SE. Monday – Saturday, 8 am – 4 pm
- Pink Cherry – 111 Hudson Ave. NE. Monday – Saturday 8:30 – 5 pm, Sunday 10 am – 4 pm
- The Night Café – 146 Lakeshore Dr. NE. Wednesday – Saturday 4 pm – 10:30 pm
- Shuswap Pie Co. – 331 Alexander St. NE. Tuesday – Saturday 8 – 3:30p
- Stillfood Bistro and Cappuccino Bar – 371 Alexander St. NE. Wednesday – Monday 9 am – 6 pm ( closes at 3 pm on Sunday and 7 pm on Friday and Saturday)
- Shuswap Food Action Society – Saturday Market, Ross St. Plaza, Feb. 04 and Feb. 18, 10 am – 1 pm